Goodmanson Construction is always looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic, hard-working individuals to join our ever-growing team. As the leading concrete and asphalt specialists in the Twin Cities and surrounding Midwest, our team strives to deliver quality products that make our customer’s lives easier. We offer great benefits including health insurance, retirement, paid vacation, and more!
CONCRETE FINISHERS, EQUIPMENT OPERATORS, & CDL DRIVERS
Join our team of master craftsman to help improve homes and businesses throughout the Twin Cities!
- Compensation DOE ranges from $17 to $35 per hour
- Bonuses possible on every job
- Retirement with company match
- Health & dental insurance
- Paid vacation and more!
- Class D driver’s license w/clean record
- Positive attitude
- Use of smartphone/data enabled device
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn
- Work well in a team environment
- HAVE FUN!
- Building and setting forms
- Setting rebar
- Proper use of concrete finishing tools
- Heavy equipment operation
- Class A CDL
- Driving dump trucks and other Class A combination vehicles
These positions involve a variety of tasks involving manual labor in the preparation of surfaces for the pouring of concrete to the cleanup of finished projects. Concrete finishers and laborers get to enjoy the outdoors while getting exercise and get to operate a variety of tools and heavy equipment.
The ability to lift up to 75 pounds may be required in order to complete some tasks. This is a year-round position that does participate in snow removal duties during the winter months. Work is done outdoors, so must dress for the conditions. Hours average around 50+ during the construction season with several opportunities for overtime.
All candidates must be willing to submit to any job-related background check, medical exam and drug screen that is required during the hiring process.
Interested applicants must complete an application via our website link or applicants may complete a paper copy at our office.
Goodmanson Construction is an AA/EEO/Vets/Disability Employer.
Make sure to follow us for future openings!
CLICK HERE TO: Apply Online